Thursday, September 15, 2011

something besides yogurt and cheese!

Well, my little sweetie polish is still hanging in there but hasn't improved any. I don't have a clue what the problem is. Is so sad. The plan is still to make the new area in pen and coop for her and Lil Dude and hopefully new babies!

Speaking of babies. Less than a week and the eggs under Mani should hatching...cross your fingers! They should be half pure Buff Orpington and the other half RIR/Astrolorp mixes. All under my broody polish! I paid for the Buff eggs and half of them broke in transit so I am really hoping these little eggies are viable and hatch! I am not so good at the candeling so am just doing the fingers crossed and praying method!

And...more babies...I HOPE from my rabbit does...they are due in about a week and a half... definitely crossing fingers and praying...I haven't had a doe kindle in over a year! These bunnies really need to start earning their keep besides the wonderful poo for my garden!

I have one busy Sunday coming up...here is my list:
- go pick pumkins and other squashes to put up for winter
- go to Llama fair...hope to get wool for holiday projects/gifts
- come home and butcher couple more chickens.
- build pen for Sweetie and Lil Dude
- various other kitchen things and more work on the Sun Room project

*sigh* Saturday I hope to make up for the crazy busy Sunday by having a nice long kayak trip! The rest of this week is more yogurt and cheese and applesauce when I get home from work and in between all that studying for my two classes. *falls down*

No comments:

Post a Comment