Tuesday, April 3, 2012

well, the roller coaster went down the hill again

Sadly, I woke up this morning and all the baby bunnies had died. I checked on them last night before bed and they were all in the box with fur and straw on top of them and moving around...so I could count them without touching them. There was extra straw in the cage, straw in the pan below and they are in one of the warmer areas of the barn. This morning they were all completely exposed and dead.

I am very sad...very upset. I don't know why she would let the babies become exposed like that, it had to be almost deliberate because there was no covering at all on them.

*sigh* back to square one. :-(

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you're due for that coaster to get stuck at the top of the hill for a while!

    ReplyDelete